Children and Youth Education Coordinator
The Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership and support toward improving the church’s program and mission in the area of Children and Youth Christian education. This will primarily be done through managing current programs, reviewing ongoing programs, recommending changes in the existing programs, and developing new programs. This is a part-time position (20-25 hours per week).
- Someone with a vital, growing relationship with God, who affirms our church’s mission and vision for ministry.
- Training and teaching experience working with children and older youth within a Christian education capacity.
- Recent active involvement in the life of a congregation.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- College degree preferred.
- Approved background check.
Interested candidates should mail their resume to Trinity Presbyterian Church, Attn: Children and Youth Education Coordinator Position, 2125 Tower Drive, Woodbury, MN, 55125, or e-mail to email@example.com.
©2018 Trinity Presbyterian Church of Woodbury | All Rights Reserved